What I'm watching

Talk about a specific anime series or genre that you enjoy.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

Re: What I'm watching

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:32 pm

Watches the two Konosuba ova's and they were quite funny. I especially like the 2nd one when they explore a dungeon creared by a previous reincarnated otaku (time must flow differently in this world because it is hinted this other otaku created the weapon from S1. There is one moment where they are about to unlock a secret vault and Aqua remarks that she will be violated in some way, and Megumin will freak out and explode the whole place. Megumin responds thst she wouldnt use EXPLOSION inside, she would wait until she got outside to explode the place
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 am

Princess Principle has an interesting steampunk aesthetic, but it's kind of funny that being spies, their spy outfits are basically cocktail dresses :lol: except for Ange, she gets a cocktail dress with a top hat :shock:

Centaur's life ep 4 was kind of interesting in the fact that reproduction between species is mentioned. It seems that features seem to go one way or another, as an angel girl, whose father is a cat person has triplet sisters who are all catgirls. Also talked about is the main centaur's hangup that her vagina might look like a cow's :shock: :? :lol: This show is so strange at times with it's slice of life and fan service combination.

Re:Creators ep 16 is a hot springs episode. Not much in the way of magical lens flair or steam, but everyone acts like they know its a reality show and have to keep their privates covered because there are cameras watching them :lol: Also it turns out the I'm to cool for you guys author of the giant robot show is a big fan of the eroge girl :oops:
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Not sure why, but the Hero Academia openings have become popular internet memes

ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby bakamatt » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:40 am

Those are all pretty cute; the top one is my favorite as I've been on the fringes of Supernatural fandom for a while now.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:38 am

Watched ep 6 if Made in Abyss. Reg and Rico meet up with Ozen the immovable, who is really tall (mentioned by Reg as being over 2M tall(. She says the letter about the bottom of the abyss
Spoiler: show
is not from her mom, and that she found her moms whistle and notebook at a grave in the 4th layer
. Rico also finds some weird creature that looked like a ribcage with arms and legs, but no head or internal organs
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 am

Re:Creators ep 17 had a big fight between Altair and Alicetera (did the same person who designed Kallen's mech, design Alicetera's? It has the same ass up viewpoint). The other battle between Rider and the Gundam kid was pretty good as well (it made me laugh, when she flew up close and tapped on the head of the mech with her lance).

Princess Principle was pretty good, it revealed Dorothy's backstory. Something that bugs me about anime characters who have some kind of secret identity, they always seem to talk about their identity in public places (in this case, a bar). Also the loli girl using her voice switching ability as well.
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Ep 7 of Restraunt to another world, Gendo (his va Tachiki Fumihiko any way) and a black dragon of death eat all the curry the place can make. Seems Kuro will be working there as well now
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Previous

Return to Anime Discussions