Anime viewing at zero's place

Event information, Information, Meeting Recaps, Conventions, Personal Events, Parties.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, Kokon Tozai

Re: Anime viewing at zero's place

Postby Tsunami3k » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm up for hosting something sometime. When's good for everyone?
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby bakamatt » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 pm

I'd be fine with Saturdays or Sundays, and thanks for asking. Fridays less likely for me.

We had at least one Christmas party, the one at Gretchen's condo's club room. It was a good party, and It was even snowing, so we could all look outside and say "Yuki da!"
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Saturdays and Sundays are good for me to. I don't know if next Saturday is to soon, or maybe we could do the 22nd, although some people may be traveling out of town by that point. Depending on the day, we can also double it as an pre or post end of the world party. I know Scott frequently works Saturday's so maybe Sunday's are better
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby Kokon Tozai » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Alas I work a long day in Emporia the 15th and in that case I have to leave Sunday open for squeezing in two days of weekend busy work in to one. Saturdays are usually best for me except in this case. Friday's never. Overall a I wouldn't be able to meet up until at least after Xmas or New Years..... man I don't get a holiday bonus until the 21st so my shopping for all will have to start & finish in a three day time frame.

Usually I think a holiday anime party is a great idea esp to boycott Black Friday. I've been hot to watch a Stein's; Gate in a group if that's the consensus. But also may I suggest a get together to watch, of course!: The Hobbit at a theater? I imagine we all want to see it.

edit: my point being no one should postpone a get together just because of my schedule. Just sayin' how it works for me.
To watch Anime is life. All else is merely waiting.
Kokon Tozai
Le Chevalier D'Anime

Postby Chief » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Due to my work schedule, I can attend after 6pm on Saturdays and after 1pm on Sundays.

And you guys are always welcome to come down to Gatekeeper Hobbies in Topeka to say "hello!" :)
Chief
Anime Aficionado

Postby bakamatt » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:22 am

Scott: I'm taking this Friday off so we can see the first daytime screening of The Hobbit; it's a tradition we set during the Lord of the Rings years. But I won't be surprised if we want to see it more than once; post when you know where and when you're going, and maybe we'll join you.

Chief: you hang/work at Gatekeeper? I've been a few times, though not lately. It's a good place, but between Tabletop near work and my regular hangout Hometown in Lawrence, I don't get over that way very often.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 am

Sorry for hijacking your thread Ryo. Starting a dedicated feeler thread.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Event Discussion