anime figs

Artbooks, autographs, figures, models, posters and other expressions of fandom.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, Aldric

Re: anime figs

Postby Tsunami3k » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Definitely a steady rain of good things coming out of WonFest this year even having not reviewed NekoMagic or any of the other sites that cover such stuff yet.

I hadn't noticed that Aniplex Homura figure but it's a definite must get. I passed on their Godoka because, while it's great, it's no better overall than the GSC one that I've already got though if I see a compelling shot of the pair being uniquely complimentary then I may have to reconsider. The continued profusion of Fate figures has me wondering why there isn't a "Why Fate/* ~ Saber will never die!" thread.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby bakamatt » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 am

A chibi Lina. Who'd'a thunk it?
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 am

Oh...my..fucking...god...Lancer Artoria from GSC
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:33 am

Wow! Gonna cost a fortune but..just wow!
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 am

Tsunami3k wrote:Definitely a steady rain of good things coming out of WonFest this year even having not reviewed NekoMagic or any of the other sites that cover such stuff yet.

I hadn't noticed that Aniplex Homura figure but it's a definite must get. I passed on their Godoka because, while it's great, it's no better overall than the GSC one that I've already got though if I see a compelling shot of the pair being uniquely complimentary then I may have to reconsider. The continued profusion of Fate figures has me wondering why there isn't a "Why Fate/* ~ Saber will never die!" thread.

The Fate thing is pretty crazy. Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Grand Order, Apocrypha, Heavens Feel. I think Eva figures might finally be dying. Only thing i haxe seen lately is that monochrome Rei. Seems to be all about Fate, Vocaloid, and Kancolle
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Oh man...people are starting to get shipping notices for their Sakura "Stars Bless You" figure!

Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby Tsunami3k » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:16 pm

So I picked up my "Stars Bless You" Sakura this morning at the post office. I noticed two Otaku Mode boxes in their staging area; sometimes it takes them a while to find my package so I was tempted to indicate that the larger one was likely mine. Instead they grab yet another Otaku Mode box that was actually mine from an area out of view but I was kind of blown away as I'd even think it was rare to see 3 Amazon branded boxes in their pickup queue, much less 3 Otaku Mode boxes. I guess that makes them officially legit now...
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:04 pm

How interesting, a Megumin hug pillow style figure
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby kaworu5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:20 am

Tsunami3k wrote:So I picked up my "Stars Bless You" Sakura this morning at the post office. I noticed two Otaku Mode boxes in their staging area; sometimes it takes them a while to find my package so I was tempted to indicate that the larger one was likely mine. Instead they grab yet another Otaku Mode box that was actually mine from an area out of view but I was kind of blown away as I'd even think it was rare to see 3 Amazon branded boxes in their pickup queue, much less 3 Otaku Mode boxes. I guess that makes them officially legit now...

Picked up that box (a.k.a. mine) yesterday and the smaller TOM box is still there. Someone needs to tell that guy to get his stuff.
kaworu5
Anime Enthusiast

Postby Tsunami3k » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 am

They might have gotten their already. I have a small box that arrived there just yesterday (Alicia Melchiott ~ Charagumin).
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby Tsunami3k » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Hah, nope! They went to get my package and walked right past it. Little will they ever know that it's been such a source of entertainment for us.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Collectibles