anime figs

Artbooks, autographs, figures, models, posters and other expressions of fandom.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, Aldric

Re: anime figs

Postby Tsunami3k » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Definitely a steady rain of good things coming out of WonFest this year even having not reviewed NekoMagic or any of the other sites that cover such stuff yet.

I hadn't noticed that Aniplex Homura figure but it's a definite must get. I passed on their Godoka because, while it's great, it's no better overall than the GSC one that I've already got though if I see a compelling shot of the pair being uniquely complimentary then I may have to reconsider. The continued profusion of Fate figures has me wondering why there isn't a "Why Fate/* ~ Saber will never die!" thread.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby bakamatt » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 am

A chibi Lina. Who'd'a thunk it?
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 am

Oh...my..fucking...god...Lancer Artoria from GSC
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:33 am

Wow! Gonna cost a fortune but..just wow!
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 am

Tsunami3k wrote:Definitely a steady rain of good things coming out of WonFest this year even having not reviewed NekoMagic or any of the other sites that cover such stuff yet.

I hadn't noticed that Aniplex Homura figure but it's a definite must get. I passed on their Godoka because, while it's great, it's no better overall than the GSC one that I've already got though if I see a compelling shot of the pair being uniquely complimentary then I may have to reconsider. The continued profusion of Fate figures has me wondering why there isn't a "Why Fate/* ~ Saber will never die!" thread.

The Fate thing is pretty crazy. Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Grand Order, Apocrypha, Heavens Feel. I think Eva figures might finally be dying. Only thing i haxe seen lately is that monochrome Rei. Seems to be all about Fate, Vocaloid, and Kancolle
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Previous

Return to Collectibles