Getting timed out

Want to see something new, something different... is something broken. Please let us know.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, Kokon Tozai

Getting timed out

Postby bakamatt » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 am

A couple of times recently when I've taken a few minutes to compose a posting, after hitting the "Submit" button, I've gotten a message that I'd been timed out and my post was erased from the window. Whatever getting "timed out" means, it doesn't include logging me out of the board, just throwing away my composition.

For all I know, this is an artifact of the environment where I'm doing my composing (work), but if some internal timer's been recently changed or something, it's biting me.

Postscript: it just happened again, sort of. The message was "Your request timed out. Please retry the request." on an othewise blank screen. But this time is didn't discard my post - it was still there, and I was successful when I submitted it the second time.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Re: Getting timed out

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:17 am

Sometimes the board doesn't load for me. I have seen that rarely as well.
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Re: Getting timed out

Postby Tsunami3k » Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Our host, BlueHost, is kinda flaky. A product of it being cheap I guess but I'd still say that we're not getting value for what it costs given our very tiny footprint.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions