YOTSUBA&! is back!

What are you reading and/or excited about!

Moderators: bakamatt, Aldric

YOTSUBA&! is back!

Postby ca_jas » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:04 am

This was news to me so I wanted to share. Zen Press picked it up and re-released the first six volumes. I found them at Barnes & Nobles much to my delight! I ended up buying all six, haha. It's definitely a cleaner format than what ADV was able to release. I'm so happy!

Also, the Akira manga is getting a rerelease! Needless to say I'm broke now!
ca_jas
Anime Connoisseur

Postby bakamatt » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 am

I've not been as big a fan of Yotsuba& as I was of Azumanga Daioh, but I was certainly glad to see it resume publication. The latest volume already solicited and will ship next month, I believe.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 am

Now if someone can wrestle Azumanga away from Adv and release it properly. Yotsuba is great though, I recently bought vol 6 as well
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 pm

I was pleased to hear it was re-released as well. Here's to hoping someone revives the Gunslinger Girl manga. If Yen Press rescues GSG they'll have made an instant fan out of me.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby ca_jas » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 am

I really love both Yotsuba and Azumanga Daioh but Yotsuba seems to have a deeper meaning to it for me. "Simplicity" is beautiful and fun? I don't know but I do know that I tend to start reading the series during incredibly stressful times in my life because it always puts me in a good mood and gives me more perspective as to the things that are really important in life.
ca_jas
Anime Connoisseur

Return to Manga News and Reviews