nitchaos Reporting In

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

nitchaos Reporting In

Postby nitechaos » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Hey there. So I found this forum while procrastinating at work so i thought i would join to meet some more KC anime fans. I recently graduate from college about a year ago and realized none of my friend actually like anime. So I was thinking I can fix that here.

Most of my interest are in watching anime and reading manga. I guess I started off like most people and started by watching DBZ as a kid and slowly branching out from there. Now I just watch about anything that interests. I'm currently watching some of the new series out there like Ao Haru Ride and Tokyo Ghoul. Though I am open to any suggestions on anime that i should watch.

Also I am a big fan JRPGs like Disgaea and Persona. So if you know any feel free to tell me about them. I look forward to talking to everyone.
nitechaos

Re: nitchaos Reporting In

Postby Tsunami3k » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Yeah, I found this site when I was in the same boat; nobody I knew was particularly into anime. Heh, now most of my friends are people from here! All of my anime amigos at work got into DBZ back in the day; my tipping point was Cowboy Bebop. You're the first I've heard about both of those shows from; are you liking them?
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Re: nitchaos Reporting In

Postby nitechaos » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 am

So far yeah. Tokyo Ghoul is kind of a action/horror anime about a kid who becomes a ghoul after an organ transplant and now is trying to deal with his new life as half human/half ghoul while trying to keep his normal life. And Ao Haru Ride seems like a typical high school shoujo anime. I can't say much about these anime yet since I've only seen about three episodes. But I know they just started recently started. 7 episodes out right now.
nitechaos

Return to Introductions and Forum News