Joining - Sir Screddy

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

Joining - Sir Screddy

Postby Sir Screddy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello I am Sir Screddy, I just moved to KC from Houston. I did grow up in KC and I have got to say that I am glad to be home again. I picked up the name Screddy just randomly from gaming. You can catch me on Steam under the name Screddy and on League of Legends as Screddy (smurft account) and on Starcraft 2 as Screddy please let me know if you are also into gaming as well and we can play some games together.

I have been into anime since DBZ on toonami when I was in 6th grade. I think there were many first time anime fans during that time frame and for the same reason. Along with DBZ i got into gundam wing, bebop and trigun. I remember sneaking out of bed at midnight to go down stairs and watch the late run of bebop at midnight and then just go back to bed at 12:30... Good times.

I have a crunchyroll sub and would really like to compare notes on current seasons anime along with previous ones as well. I have watched well over 200 possibly 300 different anime series and movies. I do read some Manga but only if its from an anime where I just can't wait to find something out.

Visiting Japan is my next step. I have been to Korea for fun 1 time and for work 3 times but not Japan... I am one of those people who plan everything out before I go sooooo I pretty much have my whole trip planned out.

I look forward to chatting with everyone.
Sir Screddy

LOL: Sir Screddy
Dota 2: Screddy
Sir Screddy

Re: Joining - Sir Screddy

Postby Tsunami3k » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Hey there Mr. S. I'm glad that you're glad to be back. ;D Haven't played any LoL but know a DOTA guy at the office who's really into MOBAs. Bebop and Trigun were early favorites of mine as well, the former probably being what really put me on to anime. I've got a CR account too but I don't keep up on current stuff very well since there's so much older stuff to catch up on. I did catch Attack on Titan and I'm currently watching the newest season of Mushishi but, by the same measure I just finished Anglic Layer and am halfway through the second season of Rosario Vampire so I'm all over the map.

I'd love to go to Japan sometime as well. You've got me curious as to what your meticulously planned agenda is.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Re: Joining - Sir Screddy

Postby bakamatt » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 am

I know business travel is mostly just kind of a chore, but all the way to Korea? That's pretty nice.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Return to Introductions and Forum News