Another new guy.

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

Another new guy.

Postby TSDS » Sun May 18, 2014 2:07 am

Hi! I've read other introductions people have posted here - and it really didn't help me much due to the bound awkwardness that always comes of a new person going into forums and speaking quietly saying "H-H-Hi i-i-i'm..." I hope we can get along as fellow anime lovers!
Though it does seem to be proper etiquette to at least say a little about myself: I'm a college student at Maple Woods who graduated from Winnetonka High school in 2013. My friends really don't watch much anime and it drives me crazy - so I hope to find more people to talk with anime about! - Welll.. To be honest, their's "online friends" and then theirs "real friends" - I'm hoping to make some friends in real life from this forum! It amazes me I spent so many years and never knew that this forum existed - I almost feel foolish /")_.

On a final note: I've watched 228 animes, 21 anime movies, 30 OVA series.' - Really hoping to meet some people here to talk with! Let's see how it goes with my awkwardness (>-'.'-)>
TSDS

Re: Another new guy.

Postby bakamatt » Sun May 18, 2014 8:26 am

I sympathize, TSDS. I'd tried for years to get people into this stuff, people I thought should have trusted my judgement enough to at least consider Japanese cartoons. Never happened, and eventually I mostly stopped trying. They don't want to come to the party, their loss.

Thanks for posting. We're all awkward here, so go for it.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:38 am

Welcome TSDS. We gladly welcome new members, but most of us are a shade past college age :lol:
ImageAnime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Sun May 18, 2014 10:32 am

It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to find these forums back when I did even when I was making a concerted effort to find something like them. I glad I did and I'm glad you did so welcome! Feel free to post about anything you think is cool or piques your interest at the time; there aren't a ton of people here but we're pretty diverse in our tastes and interested so just about any topic is bound to resonate with someone.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Return to Introductions and Forum News