Yo! I'm new here. ^_^

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

Yo! I'm new here. ^_^

Postby Sole » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Ossu! I'm Tou Xiong. Just call me Sole if you would.. I have very few otaku friends and hope to gain more on here. ^_^ It's always nice to have people that have the same interest as you to talk to. Anime, manga, eroge (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say but I'll take the chance). I don't have any favorite anime or manga in particular just likes and dislikes. I've been in KC ALL MY LIFE (sigh). I also game but my computer broke down.. I've been to Naka-kon for 2 years (including this year) and don't know why I never tried to make friends with people who have the same interest (>_<)! So I want to start now. I have also been to J-Fest at JCCC (3 years I think). And I hope we can be friends and get to know each other. ^_^
Sole

Re: Yo! I'm new here. ^_^

Postby bakamatt » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 am

Welcome! As I read through your post, I was relieved to see you were at Naka; I wasn't looking forward to telling someone they'd just missed it.

Watch the "events" forum for places to meet up; it seems like there's something happening every couple of months or so.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Postby Tsunami3k » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:53 am

Hey Sole, I'm glad you found us! Wanting to find other people with similar interests is what brought most of us here; it's definitely why I joined. Anime, manga, eroge, etc...Japanophilia can create fans of all different types and I'm sure you'll find that there's a following here for just about every interest. I'm glad you've made it to Naka-Kon and the JFest. The last few years my place has become the unofficial gathering spot for the JFest so, when it comes around again this year, you're more than welcome to hang out and meet everyone who decides to come along. Our gatherings are pretty random but keep an eye out and one will come along sooner or later.

Anyway, kanpai!
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby Sole » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Ok, gotchua. I'll keep a look out for any events.
Sole

Return to Introductions and Forum News