It's Your Fault I Have This Username

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

It's Your Fault I Have This Username

Postby EveryNameTaken » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Greetings, ASK-C. I'm a twenty-two year Kansas City resident who had been browsing the Net looking for a local anime club to hang and geek out with. I came across your website a long while back, but never sent an e-mail to get registered. I corrected that this afternoon, and well, here I am.

I've been a fan of Japanese anime for three, going on four years now. I love it just as much today as I did then, even though I sometimes really question my hobby when I'm watching things like Akikan or Ice. My favorite anime seem to change all the time, depending on what I'm watching at the moment, but some stand outs include Fullmetal Alchemist, Haibane Renmei, Haruhi Suzumiya, Urusei Yatsura, Kino's Journey, and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. I also blog reviews for THEM Anime.

Can't wait to meet everyone on the boards. Hopefully we can meet together face-to-face in the near future to chat.
EveryNameTaken
Anime Aficionado

Postby Tsunami3k » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 pm

It's good to hear a new voice; I'm glad you tracked us down. Your fav's including some rather solid choices but I'd expect no less from someone affiliate with THEM. I've used that site for research for years. Enjoy the club and feel free to pitch in your two cents any time the mood strikes you. See you at Naka-Kon.
Tsunami3k
Site Admin

Postby bakamatt » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 am

Oh yeah, like you were all set to call yourself "Bakamatt" or "Tsunami3k" when you found the forum. :smile:

Thanks for posting. It's an eclectic list of favorites, which is always interesting to see.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Return to Introductions and Forum News