The beautiful straight-jacketted senshi, Miyuki-Jean--

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

The beautiful straight-jacketted senshi, Miyuki-Jean--

Postby Miyuki-Jean » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:08 pm

IS HERE!

Ah, I miss Sailor Moon.....

Okay my online alias is Miyuki-Jean or MJ. That's the one I usually use, but on some sites you'll find it like SpaztasticalMiyuki-Jean or Miyuki-Jean_AKA_Alice. But yeah. Anyways my real name is Laura.
I'm 15 and I have this creeping suspission that I'm one of the youngest people here... Anyways I'm a crazy otaku and a theatre junkie. I'm single -it really sucks- and homeschooled (or as we call it home-lern'd). When we're in a group we can't make circles, only amibas (sp?).
Like swing dancing, reading, writing, and singing. I'm a Girl Scout of five years and I love it! I love camping and cooking. But what I love most is getting a huge group of weirdly dress cosplayers together and going into a store. My favorite subject in school is English and my least favorite math. Red Bull is my drink of choice. I am the resident night owl of my friends and under normal circumstances I can party all night. Non-normal circumstances would be my knee doing that weird popping thing*, which is extremely painful, and I would have to go home and soak in bengay.
Currently, I am watching Trinity Blood, Naruto (in Japanese so I don't have to stab myself in the ears), Bleach, and Blood Plus on a regular basis.
I am reading Trinity Blood, Naruto, Drama-con, Boys Over Flowers, Queen's Knight, Bleach, Kanpai!, InuYasha, and alot of other random manga from the library.

*I don't want to say "popping out" because if it did that I would have to go to the hospital and get vicaden (sp?).
"Past the point of no return! The final threshold, the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn! We've past the point of no return..."
Miyuki-Jean

Postby ZeroRyoko1974 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:26 am

Welcome. Yes, I don't think we got anyone else in the club under the age of 20 :shock:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlineImage
ZeroRyoko1974
Anime Baron

Postby phoenix » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:56 pm

Welcome! And I am glad to have another Boys Over Flowers reader in the group. I didn't realize anyone other than myself was still reading the series.
phoenix
Le Chevalier D'Anime

Postby ForSatori1919 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:34 pm

yay now i think i'm the second youngest member! anyway welcome to the board from a fellow newbie.
ForSatori1919

Postby TheAceNinja » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:42 am

Wow, I forgot I was a member on these forums, *havn't been here in like.....4 months. XD* I'm only 16.
TheAceNinja

Return to Introductions and Forum News