It has been a while! Adrick returns!

New Member Introductions, Club News, Newbie Guidelines, etc.

Moderators: Tsunami3k, bakamatt

It has been a while! Adrick returns!

Postby Adrick » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Hello everyone! It has been awhile since I have been around. Hope everyone is well. It has been a few changes in my life. I got this awesome apartment, more hours on the job, an anime room, and music practice room. It took time to find a place to rent that could give my that kind of space, but I finally got it. ! All changes for the good! Still building up my new mancave; I got some a desk, chair, and some assorted furniture this week. I Got some decorating to do. Hopefully I can get something at Nakacon 2018 thus year to make it right. I am looking for our supplier in Kansas to get me my Utena Posters and items. I know he got it in the that warehouse somewhere.

I have been working a LOT of hours at the job to make this happen. Plus a lot to my coworkers have been sick or absent for some reason; You the the saying: "the show must go on." So I have been filling in for my coworkers. Thus I have been AWOL for some time. The dust is settling and I should be around a lot more often. Tell me what I missed!
Adrick
Anime Enthusiast

Re: It has been a while! Adrick returns!

Postby bakamatt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 am

Missed? Well, we've been raving about the good new shows: Ancient Magus' Bride and Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card for me.
bakamatt
Anime Baron

Re: It has been a while! Adrick returns!

Postby Adrick » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Thanks Matt! I just upgraded my CrunchyRoll membership to catch up on my anime. They have a whole to episodes of clear card. I will be checking out the other anime you mentioned as well. There are a lot of new anime shows out there. I will expect to see you at Nakacon.
Adrick
Anime Enthusiast

Return to Introductions and Forum News